Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Last Blog In Time

Over the last 15 years or so I have been the author and moderator for several blogs. One deisigned specifically for radio, one designed specifically to make money (and it did) and one so old I can't remember half the stuff I posted on it. But it did help me learn to write code.
Unfortunately I made the mistake of starting them with that radio name I used to have and that radio persona I used to be.
Now I'm doing one just for me. The real me. I am Bird and Katherine is Pickle. For those of you who know me and are reading this, that's not news to you and I don't have to explain anything else.
I'll post political stuff that I want to share, personal things that I want friends to see and stuff that interest me and I feel we might discuss.
I am not gonna post every day. I'm not gonna share fleeting pop culture stuff too often and I don't care whose feelings I may hurt or toes I may step on. It's my blog and I'm gonna write whatever I feel like writing.

The old blogs are still up because, well, they do include some cool stuff. Get ready...here we go.

No comments: